Florida stallion Repent has been sold to stand at Paradise Farms in Trinidad, Matt Lyons of Woodford Thoroughbreds confirmed March 5.
Maraahel, an English group II winner, has been retired from racing and is scheduled to be sent to Trinidad and Tobago.
Tic Tic Trinidad, a longtime bloodstock manager for Australian farm owner Eduardo Cojuangco, died in early February in the Philippines
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course