Florida stallion Repent has been sold to stand at Paradise Farms in Trinidad, Matt Lyons of Woodford Thoroughbreds confirmed March 5.
Maraahel, an English group II winner, has been retired from racing and is scheduled to be sent to Trinidad and Tobago.
Tic Tic Trinidad, a longtime bloodstock manager for Australian farm owner Eduardo Cojuangco, died in early February in the Philippines
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Creative Cause Filly Sells for $575,000
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Nichols Canyon Connections Pointing for Iroquois Bonus