Florida stallion Repent has been sold to stand at Paradise Farms in Trinidad, Matt Lyons of Woodford Thoroughbreds confirmed March 5.
Maraahel, an English group II winner, has been retired from racing and is scheduled to be sent to Trinidad and Tobago.
Tic Tic Trinidad, a longtime bloodstock manager for Australian farm owner Eduardo Cojuangco, died in early February in the Philippines
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Willy North Returns to Sales Scene at Fasig-Tipton
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Canadian Racing Channel HPItv to Remain on the Air
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- McCraken Top Individual in Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies