The "Night School" online fan education program will offer its first industry town hall meeting Sept. 11 evening, organizers said.
During an oddly lopsided meeting on a proposal to phase-out use of furosemide on race day in listed and graded stakes in Kentucky, proponents of the therapeutic anti-bleeding medication made their case. But it may not matter.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission has scheduled a town hall meeting for June 5 to discuss the proposed three-year phase-out of the race-day drug furosemide.
Empire Racing Associates will hold a Town Hall meeting to discuss the future of racing in New York Jan. 17 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Friends of New York Racing will hold a town hall meeting Aug. 22 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The organization formed to educate the public and legislators on the importance of the horse industry to the Kentucky economy has scheduled its first town hall meeting. The group also has changed its name once again.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind 7-2 Choice for Oaks
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- Kentucky Derby: Bathtime for American Pharoah
- Forever Unbridled: Oaks Is in Her Genes
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- Tailgating, 'Selfie Sticks' Out at Belmont S.
- Fitness Options Added for Churchill Jockeys
- Churchill Downs Inc. Looking Forward to Derby
- What's Going On Here: Kentucky Derby Sires