Edgar Allen Jr. made a smooth transition from sports writer to media racing official.
It was some ten years ago that Louisville singer-songwriter Tim Krekel sat down with his guitar and wrote a seemingly simple song – "No Mo Do Giacomo" – about a guy who had run out of money after living the high life too long.
Churchill Downs has launched its first-ever "Speakers Bureau" to make representatives from all areas of the historic track available for participation in events and gatherings sponsored by business, community, and social groups.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Stormy Liberal Wins Third Straight Stakes
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver