Wired Bryan turned in a front-running tour-de-force in the $150,000 Bertram F. Bongard Stakes on Empire Showcase Day; Miss Narcissist employed similar tactics to take the $150,000 Joseph A. Gimma for fillies.
A municipal bond trader by day, Tony Grey knows a thing or two about playing percentages. The Florida-based breeder/owner will take a calculated risk May 19 with his Zetterholm in the Preakness Stakes (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year