New Mexico's hopes for the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (G1)—for now, at least—appear to run through Judge Lanier Racing's Conquest Mo Money.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation announced Jan. 26 that it signed a non-binding letter of intent to relocate as many as 600 horses to a 45,000-acre ranch in Colorado owned by Tom McKenna.
Graded stakes winner K. O. Punch will stand at Tom and Sandy McKenna's McKenna Thoroughbreds near Taiban, N.M., for a fee of $4,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Gunnevera Leads Busy Sophomore Work Slate