Millionaire and multiple grade I winner Richard's Kid (Lemon Drop Kid--Tough Broad, by Broad Brush) has been retired to Magali Farms in Santa Ynez, Calif., where he will stand the 2014 season for $4,500.
Grade I winning son of Jade Hunter has already been shipped to Buenos Aires and is in quarantine.
Millionaire Coil, winner of the 2011 Haskell Invitational (gr. I) and 2012 Santa Anita Sprint Championship Stakes (gr. I), will stand the 2013 season at Magali Farms, it was announced Dec. 28.
California grade II winner Noble Court will enter stud in 2012 at Rich and Gaby Sulpizio's Magali Farms near Santa Ynez, Calif.
Global Hunter, a grade I winner in California and a group II winner in his native Argentina, will stand in 2011 at Rich and Gaby Sulpizio's Magali Farms near Santa Ynez, Calif.
Lava Man, the former claimer who earned more than $5 million, has returned to training at Doug O'Neill's Hollywood Park barn. The 8-year-old gelding worked three furlongs in :36 flat Sept. 23 at Hollywood, his first official work.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Smith Eagerly Awaits 'Chrome'-Arrogate Rematch
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Lea Gets Bay Filly as First Foal
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Pegasus Features Several Unique Conditions
- Total of 418 3-year-olds Nominated to 2017 Triple Crown
- Behind Scenes of Arrogate’s World’s Best Ranking
- Champion Steeplechaser Rawnaq to Miss 2017 Season