Biederman Real Estate and Auctioneers in Lexington has announced Mark Dixon recently joined the firm.
Darrell and Lendy Brown's Stonereath Farm near Paris, Ky. has been sold to Dr. Christoph Berglar's Narola, it was announced May 24.
Interim executive director Tom Biederman is stepping down from the helm of Equine Spectrum to resume his real estate and Thoroughbred brokerage business, along with contract auction work for Fasig-Tipton Co.
Equine Spectrum announced Friday that it will hold its online Select Bloodstock auction on Thursday, March 15. This auction will contain select graded stakes winning and graded stakes producing broodmares, broodmare prospects and racing prospects.
The online stallion-season auction will be held Dec. 13 and feature seasons to Danzig and Saint Ballado, among others.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby