Eden's Moon, a sleek daughter of Malibu Moon, got the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training off to a fast start when she brought $390,000 May 23.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training ended its two-day run May 19 in Timonium, Md., with downturns of 11.6% in average price and 10.7% in median price that weren't nearly as severe as the setbacks experienced by many other juvenile auctions this year. In addition, the buy-back rate declined significantly, from 34.1% in 2008 to 23.1%.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win