Penn National Gaming reported 2014 fourth quarter losses of $250.4 million Jan. 29, when the casino and racetrack owner also reported a decline of $233.2 million for the year.
Penn National Gaming announced Sept. 19 that its board of directors has appointed the company's chief executive officer, Timothy Wilmott, to the board effective immediately.
Penn National Gaming Inc., which has a host of projects in the works, is taking a cautious approach to 2013 in the wake of a "soft" fourth quarter in 2012, company officials said Jan. 31 during an earnings teleconference.
Two of Ohio's oldest racetracks could be relocating to other Buckeye State cities if owner Penn National Gaming Inc. has its way, but the moves won't come without opposition.
Penn National Gaming Inc. officials Oct. 21 advocated their proposal for casino gambling in Ohio's four largest cities -- an issue that will be decided via referendum Nov. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- International Star Heads Derby Works at CD
- Carpe Diem Works for Jet-Setting Pletcher
- Cozmic One Lacks Late Kick in Debut
- No Medication for Mubtaahij in Kentucky Derby
- KY Derby: Pletcher on April 18 Derby Works
- Churchill to Stream Derby, Oaks Workouts Live
- Mott Fights Denial of Assistant's Visa
- Former KY Governor Seeking Third Oaks Win
- California Chrome Under Saddle at Newmarket