Penn National Gaming Inc., which has a host of projects in the works, is taking a cautious approach to 2013 in the wake of a "soft" fourth quarter in 2012, company officials said Jan. 31 during an earnings teleconference.
Two of Ohio's oldest racetracks could be relocating to other Buckeye State cities if owner Penn National Gaming Inc. has its way, but the moves won't come without opposition.
Penn National Gaming Inc. officials Oct. 21 advocated their proposal for casino gambling in Ohio's four largest cities -- an issue that will be decided via referendum Nov. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- My Miss Sophia, Got Lucky Breeze at Churchill
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- A Case for Full Siblings