Winner of the past two editions of the Del Mar Mile (gr. IIT), the speedster Obviously goes for a three-peat on the turf as part of the TVG Pacific Classic undercard Aug. 24 at the seaside track.
Looking for a repeat victory, grade I winner Obviously will battle the likes of Winning Prize, Silentio, and Chips All In in the American Stakes, to be contested for the first time on the Santa Anita Park turf May 17.
A narrow field has been drawn for the $200,000 Del Mar Mile Handicap (gr. IIT), to be contested Aug. 25. Obviously seeks a second consecutive win in the Mile, after setting a course record in the 2012 edition.
A patient ride by Alonso Quinonez paid off for Tigah when he nabbed pacesetter Summer Hit for a neck victory in the $100,000 San Francisco Mile (gr. IIIT) April 27 on the turf at Golden Gate Fields.
Versatile Hudson Landing, upset winner of last year's San Francisco Mile (gr. IT), is back to defend his title in the $100,000 event against nine opponents April 27 on the turf at Golden Gate Fields.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever