The New York Racing Association announced Jan. 22 that tickets for the 2016 Belmont Stakes Racing Festival will go on sale at 10 a.m. Jan. 28.
Churchill Downs announced Aug. 24 a redesigned website for the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands and a partnership with Ticketmaster for the sale of tickets to the Derby and Longines Kentucky Oaks.
Betfair Group on May 14 announced the appointment of Kip Levin as the new chief executive officer of its U.S. businesses comprising TVG and Betfair Casino.
General admission tickets for Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) are now available for advanced purchase through Ticketmaster. The tickets will be available for purchase at all Ticketmaster locations, by phone, or online at www.ticketmaster.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Fires Bullet on Oklahoma Training Track
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Drefong's Win a Boost for Machmer Hall
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Monmouth Gets Donation, Alters Shipper Policy
- Stryker Phd Star of Washington Cup Day
- Made You Look Headlines With Anticipation
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Too Much Bling Yearlings Top Texas Sale