Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland signed into law legislation Oct. 25 banning the use of gaming devices throughout the Buckeye State.
A Franklin County, Ohio, Common Pleas Court judge has ruled that slot machine-like devices are legal at Ohio's racetracks and bars.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win