Three Wonders, a leading Florida stallion the last two years, was euthanized May 16 because of complications caused by severe pain stemming from lack of coordination and muscle weakness.
Graded stakes winner Three Wonders was represented by his first winner when his son Pete's Wonder won April 16 at Woodbine.
A yearling filly by Three Wonders consigned by Lindie Reiss, agent, was purchased by M.S.T.S. for $90,000 to top the first consignor preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al