Three Wonders, a leading Florida stallion the last two years, was euthanized May 16 because of complications caused by severe pain stemming from lack of coordination and muscle weakness.
Graded stakes winner Three Wonders was represented by his first winner when his son Pete's Wonder won April 16 at Woodbine.
A yearling filly by Three Wonders consigned by Lindie Reiss, agent, was purchased by M.S.T.S. for $90,000 to top the first consignor preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe Retired, to Keeneland November Sale
- Songbird Works at Del Mar, Cotillion Next
- KY Downs to Open With Loaded All-Turf Card
- Sweet Loretta Aims for Grade I in Spinaway
- Next Step for Undefeated Three Rules
- Oaklawn Reaches Agreement With United Tote
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- Longtime Voice of Fairmount Park to Retire
- Renowned Vet John Kenney Dies at 79
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record