Three Wonders, a leading Florida stallion the last two years, was euthanized May 16 because of complications caused by severe pain stemming from lack of coordination and muscle weakness.
Graded stakes winner Three Wonders was represented by his first winner when his son Pete's Wonder won April 16 at Woodbine.
A yearling filly by Three Wonders consigned by Lindie Reiss, agent, was purchased by M.S.T.S. for $90,000 to top the first consignor preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Princess Violet Tops Ruffian Stakes Entrants
- Pletcher Considers Preakness Stakes Options
- Unspurned Seeks Repeat Performance in Hendrie
- KHRC Vote on Salix Threshold Triggers Debate
- Wolf Man Rocket Ships in for Peter Pan Stakes
- Beholder, Warren's Veneda Face Off in Vanity
- Hardest Core in Man o' War vs. Imagining
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Keeneland Simulcast Operations to Red Mile