Keeneland's November breeding stock sale saw two $185,000 session-toppers during sixth session Nov. 10, which continued a trend of double-digit gains.
Pastilla, a 3-year-old broodmare prospect, was sold by agent Hagyard Farm to James Ryan.
A colt by Sky Mesa and a colt by Five Star Day each worked an eighth of a mile in 9 4/5 May 7, the fastest times at the first preview day for the May 11 Barretts sale of 2-year-olds in training in California.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Lightstream Rallies to Win Raven Run
- Admirals War Chest Repeats MD Million Classic
- Winx Easily Wins Second Straight Cox Plate
- Royal Posse Sails Clear in Empire Classic
- Hoppertunity, Melatonin Breeze for Classic
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends