Jockey Rosie Napravnik will ride her off-track Thoroughbred Sugar during "Thoroughbreds For All," an April 25 event in Central Kentucky at which all-star equestrians will promote the versatility of the Thoroughbred.
The April 26 Thoroughbreds For All event nearly doubled in size from last year with 500 attendees from 22 states while raising more than $12,000 for two Thoroughbred aftercare charities.
An educational and social event called Thoroughbreds For All! is slated take place at West Wind Farm in Lexington April 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin