Considering Thoroughbred racehorse ownership? Find out how to get started during a LIVE Thoroughbred Ownership Seminar webcast, presented by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association on Friday, April 18.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will conduct a Thoroughbred Ownership Seminar Friday, April 18 at Keeneland.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced that its Thoroughbred Ownership Seminar, to be held April 19 at Keeneland, will be available as a webcast.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced April 11 that it will conduct a Thoroughbred Ownership Seminar on May 3, at the Kentucky Derby Museum in Louisville.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced July 26 that it will conduct a Pedigree and Conformation Clinic Aug. 8 and a Thoroughbred Ownership Seminar Aug. 11 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome 'Tight Enough' for Dubai
- Jockey Chapa's Fine Increased to $100,000
- American Pharoah Adds Another Bullet Work
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- That Handicapping Show: Santa Anita Handicap
- Belardo, Hootenanny Among Guineas Nominees
- Compromise Possible for Racing in Virginia
- Saratoga Study Touts Impact of VLT Revenue
- Convictions in Billion-Dollar Bookmaking Case
- Winter Weather Continues to Impact Racing