Considering Thoroughbred racehorse ownership? Find out how to get started during a LIVE Thoroughbred Ownership Seminar webcast, presented by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association on Friday, April 18.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will conduct a Thoroughbred Ownership Seminar Friday, April 18 at Keeneland.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced that its Thoroughbred Ownership Seminar, to be held April 19 at Keeneland, will be available as a webcast.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced April 11 that it will conduct a Thoroughbred Ownership Seminar on May 3, at the Kentucky Derby Museum in Louisville.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced July 26 that it will conduct a Pedigree and Conformation Clinic Aug. 8 and a Thoroughbred Ownership Seminar Aug. 11 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Trainer Pish Secures 2,000th Victory
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- HKJC Strikes Coverage Deal in Australia