A circuit court judge has ruled John Veitch, the former chief state steward for Thoroughbred racing in Kentucky, was improperly dismissed from his position in November 2011 and has ordered him reinstated with back wages.
A Circuit Court judge in Kentucky has rejected a motion from attorneys for John Veitch to be able to take a deposition from a member of the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission in connection with the Life At Ten case.
As expected, the Family Foundation of Kentucky has appealed a circuit court ruling that wagering on previously-run races via electronic devices is legal in the state.
A Kentucky state judge has denied a motion from trainer Patrick Biancone to block an upcoming Kentucky Horse Racing Authority hearing set to discuss whether his suspension should be extended or not.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- RMTC Nears Recommendation on Calming Agent
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn