A circuit court judge has ruled John Veitch, the former chief state steward for Thoroughbred racing in Kentucky, was improperly dismissed from his position in November 2011 and has ordered him reinstated with back wages.
A Circuit Court judge in Kentucky has rejected a motion from attorneys for John Veitch to be able to take a deposition from a member of the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission in connection with the Life At Ten case.
As expected, the Family Foundation of Kentucky has appealed a circuit court ruling that wagering on previously-run races via electronic devices is legal in the state.
A Kentucky state judge has denied a motion from trainer Patrick Biancone to block an upcoming Kentucky Horse Racing Authority hearing set to discuss whether his suspension should be extended or not.
Most Popular Stories
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Magic Millions Weanling Sale Sets Records
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown