A circuit court judge has ruled John Veitch, the former chief state steward for Thoroughbred racing in Kentucky, was improperly dismissed from his position in November 2011 and has ordered him reinstated with back wages.
A Circuit Court judge in Kentucky has rejected a motion from attorneys for John Veitch to be able to take a deposition from a member of the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission in connection with the Life At Ten case.
As expected, the Family Foundation of Kentucky has appealed a circuit court ruling that wagering on previously-run races via electronic devices is legal in the state.
A Kentucky state judge has denied a motion from trainer Patrick Biancone to block an upcoming Kentucky Horse Racing Authority hearing set to discuss whether his suspension should be extended or not.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Birdatthewire Makes Gulfstream Return