The board of directors of New York Thoroughbred Breeders held its first meeting of 2014 on Monday, Jan. 27, and enacted several changes to the organization.
The board of directors of the New York Thoroughbred Breeders unanimously re-elected Thomas J. Gallo III to serve as board vice president and Vivien Malloy as secretary/treasurer.
All of the 2009 officers of the New York Thoroughbred Breeders Inc. have been unanimously re-elected to serve in the same positions this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in 'Big Cap
- On the Muscle, Dortmund Ready for San Felipe
- Carpe Diem Faces Ocean Knight in Tampa Derby
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- BC Tickets Still Available After Day One Sale
- Retired Trainer Lake Dies in Saratoga Springs
- Take Charge Brandi Not Entered in Honeybee
- Charles Town, Penn National Cancel Racing
- El Kabeir the Colt to Beat in Gotham