Churchill Downs Inc. on Oct. 30 reported net revenues for the third quarter increased 13%, or $20.8 million, to $185.6 million from $164.9 million, during the same period of the prior year.
Churchill Downs Inc. reported net earnings of $71.6 million for the third quarter of 2005, up from a loss of $3.8 million for the same period last year, thanks to the sale of Hollywood Park in Southern California.
Most Popular Stories
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares