WinStar Farm and Twin Creeks Racing, owners of Sam F. Davis (gr. III) winner Vinceremos, will donate a portion of the colt's earnings to the Vinceremos Therapeutic Riding Center.
At an annual board meeting June 2, Thoroughbred Charities of America approved grants of $1,564,400 to 149 non-profits in the charitable work of Thoroughbred Rescue, Research, Backstretch, Education and Therapeutic Riding, in 28 states.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Seasoned Sprinters Fill Churchill Downs S.
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Former Derby Hopefuls Meet in American Turf
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite