WinStar Farm and Twin Creeks Racing, owners of Sam F. Davis (gr. III) winner Vinceremos, will donate a portion of the colt's earnings to the Vinceremos Therapeutic Riding Center.
At an annual board meeting June 2, Thoroughbred Charities of America approved grants of $1,564,400 to 149 non-profits in the charitable work of Thoroughbred Rescue, Research, Backstretch, Education and Therapeutic Riding, in 28 states.
Most Popular Stories
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- McCarron: Clarification
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- TOBA October Member of the Month
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale