The Jockey Club Tour on FOX will showcase its last races of the year, the Ricoh Woodbine Mile and the Northern Dancer Turf (both gr. IT), Sept. 14 from Toronto's Woodbine.
The Jockey Club Tour on FOX will cover Del Mar and Saratoga Race Course on Sunday, July 20, with a two-hour telecast featuring the Eddie Read Stakes (gr. IT) and TVG Coaching Club American Oaks (gr. I).
Live coverage of the March 8 Santa Anita Handicap (gr. I) has been added to "The Jockey Club Tour on FOX," officials said Feb. 24.
Thoroughbred racing fans will see more major stakes on national television this year, starting with the Feb. 9 debut of the "The Jockey Club Tour on FOX," featuring champion 3-year-old Will Take Charge in the Donn Handicap.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Adversaries Unite at Trainers' Dinner
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage