The Race Track Chaplaincy of America will again give away hundreds of turkeys this week at Aqueduct Racetrack, Belmont Park, and Saratoga Race Course to needy families within the New York Thoroughbred industry.
Here is the text of a "position paper" released by James L. Gagliano, president and chief operating officer of The Jockey Club as part of that organization's campaign for medication reform.
The Jockey Club Foundation, a charitable trust that assists individuals in the Thoroughbred community, announced it has has been renamed The Jockey Club Safety Net Foundation, effective immediately.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Back to Training After Injury
- Royal Posse Aces Evan Shipman Stakes Debut
- NYTHA Executive Director Gallagher Retires
- Horseplayers Support USADA Oversight
- Pedigree Analysis: Caro
- Handle Flat, Race Days Down in August
- Ironicus Has New Challenge in Bernard Baruch
- Fasig-Tipton to Sponsor Two KY Downs Stakes
- Renamed First Winner for Everyday Heroes
- Five Sires Have Two Challenge Race Winners