The Breeders' Cup and the Thoroughbred leadership group Vision 2020 announced July 24 the launch of Fantasy 'Capping, a free-to-play online fantasy game that spotlights 12 of the major races leading up to the Breeders' Cup.
The Breeders' Cup announced Aug. 3 that Fenwick Equestrian, a manufacturer and supplier of equine products, has been named an official industry champion partner of this year's Breeders' Cup World Championships.
The Lexington-based law firm Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC announced that James A. Philpott Jr. has joined its equine law practice.
The Breeders' Cup announced Aug. 22 the introduction of Breeders' Cup Experiences, a concierge service for horsemen, marketing partners, international guests, and other groups attending this year's Breeders' Cup World Championships Oct. 24-25 at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif.
Keeneland has announced the stakes program for its 2006 spring meet. The schedule features two grade elevations and a total of 19 stakes races worth $4,225,000.
The Breeders' Cup Limited announced the election of 13 members to its board of directors through the proportional shareholder voting system by Breeders' Cup foal and stallion nominators.
Most Popular Stories
- The Influence of His Majesty
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Los Alamitos Earns NTRA Safety Accreditation
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Integral Flies to Victory in Falmouth Stakes
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Analysis
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break