The Breeders' Cup announced today that its "Text to Donate" campaign has received a contribution of $10,000 from the New York Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association.
In continuing support of a national program for retired racehorses, the Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 23 that it has created a Text to Donate campaign that will allow fans to contribute to the Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance.
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Slow Five-Furlong Move for General a Rod
- Rebel Winner Hoppertunity Works at Churchill
- Changes at Pedigree Consultants, TrueNicks
- Catching Up with Hansel
- Ria Antonia, Napravnik Aboard, Breezes
- Gulfstream-Calder Deal Could Be in Works
- California Chrome Boasts Strong Foundation
- Aurelia's Belle Helps Owner Realize Dream