Wagering throughout the Western Hemisphere on the Dubai World Cup program reached a new all-time record high this year of $5.1-million.
- By Tom LaMarra
Widespread international simulcasts may be a goal of the United States horse racing industry, but it could be a pipedream unless numerous obstacles are overcome and there is a mindset change.
The 18th International Simulcast Conference in Clearwater Beach, Fla., will feature discussion among representatives of some of the North American pari-mutuel industry's largest computer players.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Guest Suite Taking Farish, Howard on Classic Ride
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three