The opening day of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training generated an average price that was only 1.7% below last year's comparable figure and a median price that was down 7.4%.
A Street Sense filly brought $280,000 a little after 4 p.m. (EDT) May 23 to become the second-most-expensive horse sold so far during the opening session Fasig-Tipton sale of 2-year-olds in training in Maryland.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Zito Saddles 2,000th Winner
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Green Gratto Grinds Out Toboggan Win
- Grade 1 Winner Bradester to Stud at Valor Farm
- Prize Exhibit Sweeps by in Megahertz