While the young and beautiful have generated most of the financial fireworks at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale so far, the third session turned out to be the time for an older horse to sparkle.
The Keeneland September yearling sale will test the strength of the Thoroughbred marketplace's recovery with both quantity and quality during its 10-session run that begins Sept. 10 in Lexington.
Well-known trainer Dale Romans has expanded his involvement in the horse business to include selling.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Phlash Phelps Team Back in Maryland Million
- Shy Ruston is Calibrachoa's First Winner
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland