Six weeks after the official start of the search for a chief executive officer for the New York Racing Association, chairman David Skorton indicated that the board is not close to naming Ellen McClain's successor.
- By Vic Zast
Newspaper stories add color to emerging Saratoga. read blog
While many of racing's major issues were discussed at the July 25 meeting of the board of directors of the Association of Racing Commissioners International, the agenda called for few decisions to be made.
Hello Race Fans, a horse racing fan education site launching later this year, has formed the Hello Race Fans Ad Network, bringing together independent horse racing sites into an advertising platform.
Most Popular Stories
- Strangles Leads to ThistleDown Quarantine
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- PDJF Derby Day Fundraiser Raised Over $40,000
- Colt is First Winner for Maclean's Music