Hoorayforhollwood, a stakes-placed son of Storm Cat, will stand his first season at stud in 2014 at Milky Way Farm in Temecula, California.
Jockey Garrett Gomez, who was arrested in Riverside County, Calif., on July 3 for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia and being under the influence of a controlled substance, as well as for a failure to appear violation from a previous arrest in Los Angeles County, was released from custody early Friday morning after posting $20,000 bail.
Most Popular Stories
- Australia's Rules Banning AI Upheld by Court
- Finding a Home, Filling a Need
- Rampart Winner Gamay Noir Heads Sixty Sails
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Stronach Takes Stand on Integrity Reforms
- Illinois Gaming Plans Would Slice Racing Aid
- And They're Off: The End of the Trail Edition
- Midnight Hawk Brings Illinois Derby Intrigue
- Regulators Begin Asmussen Investigations