While the young and beautiful have generated most of the financial fireworks at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale so far, the third session turned out to be the time for an older horse to sparkle.
Tell It, a winning stakes-placed daughter of Storm Cat, brought the highest price thus far during the third session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale when she fetched $540,000 from Blandford Bloodstock.
Dream Nettie, making his stakes debut for trainer Jerry Hollendorfer, scored a 9-1 upset in winning the $100,000 La Puente Stakes on the Santa Anita turf April 10.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic Winner Concern Dies at 25
- Unlocking Winners: Dubai and the Derby Preps
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- Wise Dan Making Progress, Still Tack-Walking
- Shared Belief Traveling East for CT Classic
- VLT Expansion Proposals Shot Down in New York
- MA House Passes Suffolk Simulcast Extension
- Commissioner Eyes Easier Skip Away Prize
- RMTC Board Announces Cobalt Threshold
- That Handicapping Show: Louisiana Derby