While the young and beautiful have generated most of the financial fireworks at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale so far, the third session turned out to be the time for an older horse to sparkle.
Tell It, a winning stakes-placed daughter of Storm Cat, brought the highest price thus far during the third session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale when she fetched $540,000 from Blandford Bloodstock.
Dream Nettie, making his stakes debut for trainer Jerry Hollendorfer, scored a 9-1 upset in winning the $100,000 La Puente Stakes on the Santa Anita turf April 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Breeders' Cup Race Order, Wagering Options
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC
- Drosselmeyer to Remain in Brazil
- Bernardini Rules Fasig-Tipton Final Session
- Noble Bird Heads Field of Eight in Fayette
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Forever Unbridled, Tom's Ready Work for BC
- Nine Supplemented to Fasig-Tipton November