While the young and beautiful have generated most of the financial fireworks at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale so far, the third session turned out to be the time for an older horse to sparkle.
Tell It, a winning stakes-placed daughter of Storm Cat, brought the highest price thus far during the third session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale when she fetched $540,000 from Blandford Bloodstock.
Dream Nettie, making his stakes debut for trainer Jerry Hollendorfer, scored a 9-1 upset in winning the $100,000 La Puente Stakes on the Santa Anita turf April 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill