While the young and beautiful have generated most of the financial fireworks at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale so far, the third session turned out to be the time for an older horse to sparkle.
Tell It, a winning stakes-placed daughter of Storm Cat, brought the highest price thus far during the third session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale when she fetched $540,000 from Blandford Bloodstock.
Dream Nettie, making his stakes debut for trainer Jerry Hollendorfer, scored a 9-1 upset in winning the $100,000 La Puente Stakes on the Santa Anita turf April 10.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont