While the young and beautiful have generated most of the financial fireworks at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale so far, the third session turned out to be the time for an older horse to sparkle.
Tell It, a winning stakes-placed daughter of Storm Cat, brought the highest price thus far during the third session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale when she fetched $540,000 from Blandford Bloodstock.
Dream Nettie, making his stakes debut for trainer Jerry Hollendorfer, scored a 9-1 upset in winning the $100,000 La Puente Stakes on the Santa Anita turf April 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- What's Going On Here: Beyond Imagination
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Kentucky Horse Park to Celebrate Man 'o War
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Downs at Albuquerque Releases 2017 Stakes Schedule