TVG has announced it will feature a number of state-of-the-art production enhancements during its 90-minute special telecast of the TVG Pacific Classic (gr. I) at Del Mar Aug. 24.
NBC Sports Network will have the bulk of live coverage of the two-day Breeder' Cup from Santa Anita Park. read blog
- By Tom LaMarra
The Jockey Club has released an update on action it is taking based on recommendations from the McKinsey and Company report unveiled at the Round Table conference in August 2011.
NBC's deal to televise the Triple Crown series is a win-win-win for racing. Read Blog
Azeri vs. Funny Cide in the Met Mile headline busy holiday weekend.
"The Works," will once again highlight the TVG pre-race coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks, both grade I. The series of eight half-hour shows will air at 11:30 a.m. (EST) beginning April 24 and continuing through May 1. The shows will be replayed each evening and prior to the following morning's telecasts.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park