TVG has announced it will feature a number of state-of-the-art production enhancements during its 90-minute special telecast of the TVG Pacific Classic (gr. I) at Del Mar Aug. 24.
NBC Sports Network will have the bulk of live coverage of the two-day Breeder' Cup from Santa Anita Park. read blog
- By Tom LaMarra
The Jockey Club has released an update on action it is taking based on recommendations from the McKinsey and Company report unveiled at the Round Table conference in August 2011.
NBC's deal to televise the Triple Crown series is a win-win-win for racing. Read Blog
Azeri vs. Funny Cide in the Met Mile headline busy holiday weekend.
"The Works," will once again highlight the TVG pre-race coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks, both grade I. The series of eight half-hour shows will air at 11:30 a.m. (EST) beginning April 24 and continuing through May 1. The shows will be replayed each evening and prior to the following morning's telecasts.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Cuddle Alert Gives Sire Bedford Falls First Stakes Win