TVG has announced it will feature a number of state-of-the-art production enhancements during its 90-minute special telecast of the TVG Pacific Classic (gr. I) at Del Mar Aug. 24.
NBC Sports Network will have the bulk of live coverage of the two-day Breeder' Cup from Santa Anita Park. read blog
- By Tom LaMarra
The Jockey Club has released an update on action it is taking based on recommendations from the McKinsey and Company report unveiled at the Round Table conference in August 2011.
NBC's deal to televise the Triple Crown series is a win-win-win for racing. Read Blog
Azeri vs. Funny Cide in the Met Mile headline busy holiday weekend.
"The Works," will once again highlight the TVG pre-race coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks, both grade I. The series of eight half-hour shows will air at 11:30 a.m. (EST) beginning April 24 and continuing through May 1. The shows will be replayed each evening and prior to the following morning's telecasts.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake