Kentucky Downs and Encore Racing Based Games (RBG) announced March 10 an agreement to add 143 additional Encore Historic Horse Racing terminals at the Franklin, Ky. track.
The Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America Board of Directors elected Joe Wilson as the organization's 37th president at its March 1 meeting in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Kentucky Downs has named Ted Nicholson as vice president of the Franklin, Ky., track. Nicholson had been consulting with Kentucky Downs on its 2015 racing season prior to being named to this permanent position.
Churchill Downs Inc. has appointed Ted Nicholson to oversee operations at Calder Race Course on an interim basis, one day after CDI implemented a company-wide personnel overhaul.
On the sales block just a year ago, New York City Off-Track Betting Corp. is shedding its fire-sale image and moving ahead with plans to bring back bettors and forge new ties with racetracks, its new president said.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass