The Breeders' Cup and TwinSpires.com announced that the online and mobile betting platform will sponsor all three Breeders' Cup sprint races on the Oct. 31 card at Keeneland.
Churchill Downs Inc. hopes to improve returns for its already successful online segment while drawing new customers to pari-mutuel wagering with its new on-line wagering site Luckity.com.
Churchill Downs Inc. has announced several changes to its organizational structure that will include the recruitment of a new president for its signature racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California