Although he insists he is taking it one race at a time, trainer Doug O'Neill admitted May 16 that he and the others in his team are thinking about the possibility that I'll Have Another could win the Triple Crown this year.
As he basked in the glow of winning the Kentucky Derby, trainer Doug O'Neill said the morning of May 6 that he gets "goosebumps" when thinking about the possibility of I'll Have Another becoming the next Triple Crown winner.
Most Popular Stories
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- After the Eclipse: Songbird at WinStar Part 2
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Gulfstream Park Receives Safety Reaccreditation
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome