Thoroughbred Charities of America announced today that LNJ Foxwoods has signed on as the top sponsor of the upcoming 27th Annual Stallion Season Auction to be held Monday, January 2 - Saturday, January 7, 2017 for the second consecutive year.
The TCA Stallion Season Auction Jan. 2-4. Three-day fundraiser consists of a telephone and online auction and culminates with a live select stallion season auction at the Keeneland Entertainment Center in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Creative Cause Filly Sells for $575,000
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Nichols Canyon Connections Pointing for Iroquois Bonus