Thoroughbred Charities of America announced today that LNJ Foxwoods has signed on as the top sponsor of the upcoming 27th Annual Stallion Season Auction to be held Monday, January 2 - Saturday, January 7, 2017 for the second consecutive year.
The TCA Stallion Season Auction Jan. 2-4. Three-day fundraiser consists of a telephone and online auction and culminates with a live select stallion season auction at the Keeneland Entertainment Center in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Behind Scenes of Arrogate’s World’s Best Ranking
- Champion Steeplechaser Rawnaq to Miss 2017 Season
- Total of 418 3-year-olds Nominated to 2017 Triple Crown
- Shipley Named President, GM of Fair Grounds
- Classic Empire Top Individual Choice in KDFW Pool 2
- A Q & A With Juddmonte Farms' Teddy Grimthorpe