Thoroughbred Charities of America will honor Bourbon Lane Stable and The Jockey Club's Thoroughbred Incentive Program at the 26th annual Select Stallion Season Auction Jan. 9 at the Keeneland Entertainment Center.
John and Debby Oxley and the Retired Racehorse Training Project will be honored at Thoroughbred Charities of America's 24th Annual Select Stallion Season Auction on Jan. 4, 2014, at the Keeneland Entertainment Center.
Priscilla Clark, president of Tranquility Farm, will receive the Thoroughbred Charities of America Industry Service Award at the TCA Stallion Season and Art Auction at Keeneland Nov. 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Churchill Considers Historic Gaming Machines
- Unbridled Unleashed
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby