Thoroughbred Charities of America will honor Bourbon Lane Stable and The Jockey Club's Thoroughbred Incentive Program at the 26th annual Select Stallion Season Auction Jan. 9 at the Keeneland Entertainment Center.
John and Debby Oxley and the Retired Racehorse Training Project will be honored at Thoroughbred Charities of America's 24th Annual Select Stallion Season Auction on Jan. 4, 2014, at the Keeneland Entertainment Center.
Priscilla Clark, president of Tranquility Farm, will receive the Thoroughbred Charities of America Industry Service Award at the TCA Stallion Season and Art Auction at Keeneland Nov. 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago