Thoroughbred Charities of America will honor Bourbon Lane Stable and The Jockey Club's Thoroughbred Incentive Program at the 26th annual Select Stallion Season Auction Jan. 9 at the Keeneland Entertainment Center.
John and Debby Oxley and the Retired Racehorse Training Project will be honored at Thoroughbred Charities of America's 24th Annual Select Stallion Season Auction on Jan. 4, 2014, at the Keeneland Entertainment Center.
Priscilla Clark, president of Tranquility Farm, will receive the Thoroughbred Charities of America Industry Service Award at the TCA Stallion Season and Art Auction at Keeneland Nov. 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm