Thoroughbred Charities of America will honor Bourbon Lane Stable and The Jockey Club's Thoroughbred Incentive Program at the 26th annual Select Stallion Season Auction Jan. 9 at the Keeneland Entertainment Center.
John and Debby Oxley and the Retired Racehorse Training Project will be honored at Thoroughbred Charities of America's 24th Annual Select Stallion Season Auction on Jan. 4, 2014, at the Keeneland Entertainment Center.
Priscilla Clark, president of Tranquility Farm, will receive the Thoroughbred Charities of America Industry Service Award at the TCA Stallion Season and Art Auction at Keeneland Nov. 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Hard Aces Too Tough in Cougar II
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Up With the Birds Back Winning at Woodbine
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns