Thoroughbred Charities of America will honor Bourbon Lane Stable and The Jockey Club's Thoroughbred Incentive Program at the 26th annual Select Stallion Season Auction Jan. 9 at the Keeneland Entertainment Center.
John and Debby Oxley and the Retired Racehorse Training Project will be honored at Thoroughbred Charities of America's 24th Annual Select Stallion Season Auction on Jan. 4, 2014, at the Keeneland Entertainment Center.
Priscilla Clark, president of Tranquility Farm, will receive the Thoroughbred Charities of America Industry Service Award at the TCA Stallion Season and Art Auction at Keeneland Nov. 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- Classic Empire, McCraken Individual Favorites in Pool 3
- Guest Suite Fires Bullet in Preparation for Risen Star
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack