In its first industry conference Oct. 18 in Lexington, the Kentucky Equine Education Project celebrated important progress the group helped make a reality while continuing to emphasize the importance of all breeds working together.
The chairman of the Hong Kong Jockey Club said tax rates and regulations need to be reviewed in order for the racing entity to compete at a time of great change.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes