In its first industry conference Oct. 18 in Lexington, the Kentucky Equine Education Project celebrated important progress the group helped make a reality while continuing to emphasize the importance of all breeds working together.
The chairman of the Hong Kong Jockey Club said tax rates and regulations need to be reviewed in order for the racing entity to compete at a time of great change.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC
- Breeders' Cup Race Order, Wagering Options
- Drosselmeyer to Remain in Brazil
- Bernardini Rules Fasig-Tipton Final Session
- Noble Bird Heads Field of Eight in Fayette
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Forever Unbridled, Tom's Ready Work for BC
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies