In its first industry conference Oct. 18 in Lexington, the Kentucky Equine Education Project celebrated important progress the group helped make a reality while continuing to emphasize the importance of all breeds working together.
The chairman of the Hong Kong Jockey Club said tax rates and regulations need to be reviewed in order for the racing entity to compete at a time of great change.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Slimmed Down Racing May Be Finding Its Footing
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans