In its first industry conference Oct. 18 in Lexington, the Kentucky Equine Education Project celebrated important progress the group helped make a reality while continuing to emphasize the importance of all breeds working together.
The chairman of the Hong Kong Jockey Club said tax rates and regulations need to be reviewed in order for the racing entity to compete at a time of great change.
Most Popular Stories
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- Business as Usual for J Boys Echo in Derby Breeze
- Official Veterinary Team From China Visits Kentucky
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Turf Mile Saturday
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out