Pocketed on the rail with a quarter mile to run, Gleneagles gamely charged through a gap in the final sixteenth at the Curragh to capture the Tattersalls Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 23.
Juddmonte Farms' homebred Kingman look every bit the classic racehorse May 24 when capturing the Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) by a commanding five lengths at the Curragh.
Kingman will get a chance to make amends for his close runner-up finish in the QIPCO Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) earlier this month at Newmarket when he meets 13 opponents in the Tattersalls Irish Two Thousand Guineas.
Trainer Aidan O'Brien will send out four of the 10 runners in the Tattersalls Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 25 as he bids for a ninth win in the classic at the Curragh, including early favorite Magician.
Most Popular Stories
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Zivo Returns Against NY-Breds at Spa
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- CTT Pledges Funds for Barn Surveillance
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Calumet to Sponsor KY Downs Juvenile Stakes