Camelot kept his perfect record intact with a superb five-length victory in the $2,054,000 Investec Derby (Eng-I) at Epsom June 2.
The Two Thousand Guineas winner is now the favorite for the Epsom Derby, a race more likely to be in line with his true aptitude.
Aidan O'Brien-trained Camelot took the lead in the final furlong and then held off the late challenge of French Fifteen to win the QIPCO Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) by a neck at Newmarket May 5.
Aidan O'Brien's Camelot lived up to all his pre-race hype with an easy 2 1/4 length victory in the $312,000 Racing Post Trophy (Eng-I) at Doncaster Oct. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives
- TCA Title Sponsor of Thoroughbred Makeover
- Wood, Breeder of Favorite Trick, Dies at 81
- Inside the July 11, 2015 Issue
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Breeders' Cup Selects Board of Directors
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: The July Sale Preview