Favored Symboli Kris S bowed out in style, winning Sunday's Arima Kinen (Jpn-I) by nine lengths for his second straight victory in the Japanese Grand Prix.
- By Ray Paulick
By Ray Paulick -- Considering the shortage of horse owners in the U.S., maybe it's time to emulate the successful racing clubs that are popular in Japanese racing.
Tap Dance City found the boggy Tokyo race course turf to his liking on Sunday, romping to a nine-length victory in the $4-million Japan Cup (Jpn-I) and fulfilling a career-long dream for jockey Tetsuzo Sato and trainer Shouzou Sasaki.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA
- Goffs Orby Off to Solid Start
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup