With trainer Dale Romans watching from a perch at Meydan, both his multiple grade I winners Dullahan and Little Mike turned in strong works March 24 as they prepare for their races on the Dubai World Cup program March 30.
America's Super Saturday contenders, Breeders' Cup Turf winner Little Mike and multiple grade I winner Dullahan, were released from quarantine and visited Meydan's all-weather track for the first time on March 4.
Dale Romans' grade I winners are aiming for races during the Dubai World Cup Carnival's Super Saturday March 9 as preps for group I races being run on Dubai World Cup day March 30.
Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) winner Dullahan zipped five furlongs in 1:00 1/5 at Churchill Downs Aug. 11 in preparation for the $1 million TVG Pacific Classic (gr. I) at Del Mar Aug. 26.
Donegal Racing's Dullahan, the Kentucky Derby third-place finisher who will be seeking to block I'll Have Another's Triple Crown bid, breezed a mile at Churchill Downs the morning of May 26.
Donegal Racing's Dullahan turned in what trainer Dale Romans called a maintenance work at Churchill Downs April 28, going five furlongs in 1:01 1/5.
Shackleford ends Kingdom's Triple Crown bid Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- KHRC Drug Tests: Turfway Meet 'Cleanest'
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Kentucky Horsemen Prepped on New Drug Rules
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Fair Grounds Hall of Fame Inducts Proud Spell