Less than a year after the New York Racing Association hired a veteran lawyer to help clean up its reputation in the wake of the betting takeout scandal, the now state-run racing corporation is moving to find a replacement.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and legislative leaders have reached an accord on the temporary takeover of the New York Racing Association by the state government.
The New York Racing Association has named Ellen McClain as its new president and Kenneth V. Handal as acting general counsel and chief ethics and compliance officer.
Most Popular Stories
- Bolo Thrives in Return to Turf at Santa Anita
- Son Wins 'Lopez Battle' at Golden Gate Fields
- Bill Puts USADA in Charge of Drug Testing
- Blood-Horse Unveils Multimedia Tablet Edition
- American Pharoah Schools, Back to Galloping
- Materiality, Frosted Drill Toward Belmont
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- New Bay, Karaktar Among 14 for French Derby
- Wonder Again Next Step for Unbeaten Lady Eli
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix