Trainer Chad Brown struck for a fifth consecutive win in the $100,000 Sweetest Chant (gr. IIIT) when Pricedtoperfection asserted herself late between rivals in the Jan. 30 race for 3-year-old fillies at Gulfstream Park
Klaravich Stables and William Lawrence's Consumer Credit became a graded winner Jan. 24, closing on the outside with a solid run to capture the $100,000 Sweetest Chant Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park.
Trainer Chad Brown will seek to continue his recent dominance in the Sweetest Chant Stakes (gr. IIIT) Jan. 24 at Gulfstream Park when he saddles Consumer Credit in the one-mile turf stakes for 3-year-old fillies.
Favored Premier Steps, handled confidently by jockey Javier Castellano, caught pacesetting Discreet Marq in the last strides to post a neck victory in the $100,000 Sweetest Chant Stakes at Gulfstream Park Jan. 27.
Back on firm ground for her first start of 2012, favored Dayatthespa swept to a 1 3/4-length win in the $100,000 Sweetest Chant Stakes on the Gulfstream Park turf Jan. 22.
Top filly Kathmanblu started her 2011 campaign with a professional 1 1/4-length victory in the $100,000 Sweetest Chant Stakes as the 1-2 favorite at Gulfstream Park Jan. 22.
Sassy Image, who swept the Pocahontas and Golden Rod at Churchill Downs last fall, kicked off her 3-year-old campaign with a victory in the off-the-turf Sweetest Chant Stakes at Gulfstream Park. View Profile
Sassy Image kicked off her 3-year-old campaign with a facile victory in the off-the-turf Sweetest Chant Stakes at rainy Gulfstream Park Jan. 17.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes