Charlie Em and Scarlet Strike, just a head apart when one-two, respectively in the Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) last month, square off again in the $150,000 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) June 8 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Trainer Jerry Hollendorfer looks to resume his torrid start to the Hollywood Park meet when he sends out Providencia Stakes (gr. IIIT) winner Scarlet Strike in the $100,000 Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the grass May 11.
Jerry Hollendorfer scores stakes victory as trainer and co-owner of grass runner Scarlet Strike, who scores as the 2-1 favorite on Santa Anita's turf course in gr. III route.
Ten sophomore fillies vie for a first graded stakes win in the Providencia Stakes (gr. IIIT) at 1 1/8 miles on the Santa Anita Park turf course April 6.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Bill Authorizes New Jersey Casino Referendum
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Fairmount Sale Hinges on Approval for Slots
- Trainer Michael de Kock on Mubtaahij
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day
- Miles To Go: Metropolitan Handicap History
- Carpe Diem Will Not Be Entered in Belmont
- Donegal Hopes Keen Ice Can Cool Off Pharoah