Lexington-based bloodstock agency EQUIX announced Gina Gans has joined the company as an equine analyst.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association is holding an educational Pedigree and Conformation Clinic Oct. 18-19 in Lexington.
- By Blood-Horse Staff
- Thoroughbred Racing, Thoroughbred Breeding, Northeast Region, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association is holding two educational events, as well as its annual members meeting, in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., during the first week of August.
Brendan Heeney, a former assistant to trainers Graham Motion and Mike Trombetta, has joined EQUIX as an equine analyst.
EQUIX, which uses scientific data in its selection of yearlings and 2-year-olds for clients, has appointed Fletcher Mauk to the position of equine analyst.
Big price comes soon after the start of the March sale.
EQUIX has expanded both its equine and systems operations with personnel who have been actively involved in the industry.
The co-owners of Equix Biomechanics have parted ways, with former Equix president Bob Fierro leaving to help form a new company.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective