Lexington-based bloodstock agency EQUIX announced Gina Gans has joined the company as an equine analyst.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association is holding an educational Pedigree and Conformation Clinic Oct. 18-19 in Lexington.
- By BloodHorse Staff
- Thoroughbred Racing, Thoroughbred Breeding, Northeast Region, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association is holding two educational events, as well as its annual members meeting, in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., during the first week of August.
Brendan Heeney, a former assistant to trainers Graham Motion and Mike Trombetta, has joined EQUIX as an equine analyst.
EQUIX, which uses scientific data in its selection of yearlings and 2-year-olds for clients, has appointed Fletcher Mauk to the position of equine analyst.
Big price comes soon after the start of the March sale.
EQUIX has expanded both its equine and systems operations with personnel who have been actively involved in the industry.
The co-owners of Equix Biomechanics have parted ways, with former Equix president Bob Fierro leaving to help form a new company.
Most Popular Stories
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- First Black-type Winner for Freshman Havana Gold
- Hong Kong Champion Able Friend Retired
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park