Lexington-based bloodstock agency EQUIX announced Gina Gans has joined the company as an equine analyst.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association is holding an educational Pedigree and Conformation Clinic Oct. 18-19 in Lexington.
- By Blood-Horse Staff
- Thoroughbred Racing, Thoroughbred Breeding, Northeast Region, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association is holding two educational events, as well as its annual members meeting, in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., during the first week of August.
Brendan Heeney, a former assistant to trainers Graham Motion and Mike Trombetta, has joined EQUIX as an equine analyst.
EQUIX, which uses scientific data in its selection of yearlings and 2-year-olds for clients, has appointed Fletcher Mauk to the position of equine analyst.
Big price comes soon after the start of the March sale.
EQUIX has expanded both its equine and systems operations with personnel who have been actively involved in the industry.
The co-owners of Equix Biomechanics have parted ways, with former Equix president Bob Fierro leaving to help form a new company.
Most Popular Stories
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- McCarron: Clarification
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier