Gulfstream Park announced Aug. 13 it will run 23 stakes races, including 12 on turf, worth a total of $1.775 million during this year's first fall turf festival, a 40-day boutique meet at Calder Casino & Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Xpressbet to Sponsor 2015 Preakness Stakes
- Major Decisions Looming in Maryland
- Second Suit Filed Against Encore, KY Downs
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'