Stalking Quisisana took advantage of a heated pace duel to register her first stakes victory by a nose over streaking Dubai Majesty in the $200,000 Sunshine Millions Filly & Mare Sprint at Santa Anita Jan. 30.
High Resolve will be back to defend her title in the $200,000 Sunshine Millions Filly & Mare Sprint at Santa Anita Jan. 30.
Former claiming filly Dearest Trickski, hustled to the front by jockey Mike Smith, never looked back in rolling to an easy win in the $300,000 Sunshine Millions Filly and Mare Sprint at Santa Anita Jan. 26, her fifth consecutive victory.
Trainer John Sadler has a strong one-two punch with recent grade I winner Dearest Trickski and Lady Gamer in the $300,000 Sunshine Millions Filly & Mare Sprint set for the Santa Anita Cushion Track Jan. 26.
California-bred filly Shaggy Mane took command soon after the start of Saturday's $300,000 Sunshine Millions Filly & Mare Sprint at Gulfstream Park and never looked back under jockey Mark Guidry, romping home a 7 3/4-length winner at odds of nearly 9-to-1.
Hobeau Farm's 4-year-old filly Swap Fliparoo signaled her readiness for Saturday's $300,000 Sunshine Millions Filly & Mare Sprint with a three-furlong :35 2/5 blowout Wednesday morning at Gulfstream Park under jockey Javier Castellano.
Sweetnorthernsaint was installed the 9-to-5 favorite for Saturday's $1 million Sunshine Millions Classic at Gulfstream Park despite drawing the far outside post position 12.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Quiet Business Wins Bewitch on Keeneland's Closing Day
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work