The Washington Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Association’s annual summer sale will be Tuesday, August 22, at the WTBOA Sales Pavilion located on the grounds of the beautiful Emerald Downs near Seattle.
Khalidabad brought the highest price of 175,000 euros ($219,180 in U.S. funds) during the Arqana summer sale, which was held July 4-5 in France. The auction was conducted in Deauville for the first time.
Mogok, an unraced 3-year-old son of Storm Cat, topped the Goffs France summer sale on July 3 , bringing a bid of 135,000 euros ($155,858 in U.S. funds) from the Kern Lillingston bloodstock agency.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds