California Horse Racing Board investigators looking into the cause of multiple cases of sudden death in racehorses over the past two years have concluded that no foul play was involved.
A better presentation would be helpful, as would better information. read blog
Trainer Bob Baffet said his team is working with the state of California to find the causes behind sudden deaths in his barn.
Sudden deaths in California from cardiac failure rose from six in fiscal year 2011 to 11 over the same period in 2012. Seven of the horses were in Bob Baffert's barn; a cause has not been determined.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Belvoir Bay Makes the Grade in Torrey Pines
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- War Front Gets 50th Black-Type Winner
- Strike Charmer Bests Lady Eli in Ballston Spa
- Romero Rides First Winner at Indiana Grand
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby