California Horse Racing Board investigators looking into the cause of multiple cases of sudden death in racehorses over the past two years have concluded that no foul play was involved.
A better presentation would be helpful, as would better information. read blog
Trainer Bob Baffet said his team is working with the state of California to find the causes behind sudden deaths in his barn.
Sudden deaths in California from cardiac failure rose from six in fiscal year 2011 to 11 over the same period in 2012. Seven of the horses were in Bob Baffert's barn; a cause has not been determined.
Most Popular Stories
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Arrogate Posts Strong Mile Work
- Canadian Racing Channel HPItv to Remain on the Air
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- McCraken Top Individual in Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Barretts March Sale Catalogs 129 Horses