California Horse Racing Board investigators looking into the cause of multiple cases of sudden death in racehorses over the past two years have concluded that no foul play was involved.
A better presentation would be helpful, as would better information. read blog
Trainer Bob Baffet said his team is working with the state of California to find the causes behind sudden deaths in his barn.
Sudden deaths in California from cardiac failure rose from six in fiscal year 2011 to 11 over the same period in 2012. Seven of the horses were in Bob Baffert's barn; a cause has not been determined.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile