Csaba, a multiple graded stakes-winning son of Kitten's Joy, has been retired to stud and will stand the 2015 season at Joe and Helen Barbazon's Pleasant Acres Stallions near Morriston, Fla.
Stakes winner Music City will stand his first season in 2015 at Chris Rosell's Win Row Farm in Lebanon, Ohio, for a $1,000 fee.
Calumet Farm has listed stud fees for three new stallions scheduled to spend the 2013 breeding season at the historic Thoroughbred operation near Lexington.
Zayat Stables' leading 3-year-old Bodemeister, winner of the Arkansas Derby, will stand stud at WinStar Farm at the conclusion of his racing career, WinStar announced June 28.
A.P. Indy and one of his sons, Bernardini, were among the top commercial sires last year as A.P. Indy's stud career was coming to an end read blog
Smarty Jones, who missed a few days at the beginning of the breeding season, has covered 31 mares and six of the first seven checked are in foal.
Flame Thrower will stand at Robert Slack's Stoneriggs Farm near Ocala, Fla. He will stand for $8,500 with a live foal guarantee.
Darley Stud's group I winner Saratoga Springs will enter stud next year at Haras du Mezeray in France.
Irish-based Coolmore has a tentative agreement to purchase Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Fusaichi Pegasus for stud duty, beginning in 2001.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- African Story Tries Super Saturday Challenge
- No Grade for 2015 Herecomesthebride Stakes
- Water Bucket Heater Caused Chanteclaire Fire
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 3/3/2015
- Breeding Entities Pledge Support to TAA
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir be "The Boss"
- Slideshow: Sports Guys